Silver Dragonfly Charm Bracelet
This Enchanted Dragonfly charm bracelet is a tribute to the meaning of Dragonflies. Having flown the earth for 300 million years, dragonflies symbolize our ability to overcome times of hardship. They can remind us to take time to reconnect with our own strength, courage and happiness.
Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color
This Dragonfly charm bracelet is created with the following:
* Image of a Dragonfly from vintage postcard c.1904, which has been cured with resin under a 3/4" sparking glass cabochon and then set into a heavy .925 sterling silver crown setting.
* 2 Silver pewter charms of a Dragonfly and flower.
* 6 Crystal Swarovski chatons in Fern Green, Peach Rose, and Copper
* 1 Crystal Chaton is Rose-Peach
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, and alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is not bright and shiny like sterling silver. Each component is buffed on a jewelry buffing wheel prior to creating and hand patina each component to match in color. Stainless is also significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum. Additionally, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.
*Pewter charms, pewter toggle and sterling silver plated pewter charms manufactured in the USA. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.
*.925 Sterling Silver crown settings manufactured in the USA.
* As a metal smith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wire wrap is turned properly, jump rings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautiful bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
*Gift boxed and wrapped