Step right up and feast your eyes on this far-out, Hippie Bracelet, 1960's Jewelry, straight from the psychedelic 1960s! You won't believe the wild images adorning this bad boy - dream catchers, peace signs, a hippie girl, folk guitar, and even a rainbow! Can you dig it? So, whether you're a flower child at heart or just want to celebrate the spirit of the 60s every day, you've gotta have your very own Sixties Charm Bracelet. Trust me; it's the grooviest accessory you'll ever own. So, put on some tunes, get in the mood, and let's take a trippy journey back to the 1960s, man! Peace and love to all!
- Stainless Steel; Will never turn color or tarnish, no plated metals
- Hippie Chick Images, Hippie Chick, Rainbow, Guitar, Dreamcatcher, Peace Sign
- 14 Charms of the 1960's Era
VW Van Peace, Dollar Sign (equal pay in the workplace), Rainbow (Gay rights), Ballot Box (voting rights passage), Peace hand sign (Vietnam War Protests), Solider with Gun (Vietnam War), Folk Guitar (Folk Music at its height), Bell Bottoms (fashion trends), Movie Theater (End of the Hollywood Studio System), Rocket (Space Race), Cabin (Hippie Counterculture and 'dropping out'), Record (Rock n' Roll & Woodstocks), Peace Sign with Flowers (defining symbol on the 60's), Statue of Liberty (Martin Luther King and fight for rights of Blacks).
- Austrian Crystals in the Psychedelic colors of the 1960's.
- Mellow Yellow, Tangerine Orange, Harvest Gold, Avocado, Turquoise Blue
- Far Out, Groovy, It's a Gas, Woodstock 1969, Make Love Not War
- Adjustable with Custom Sizing Available
- Easy on Easy off secure clasp
- Handcrafted for comfort and a perfect fit
- Gift Boxed and Gift Wrapped
- Made in the USA
The 60s were a total blast, a radical era of marching for Civil Rights, Gay Rights, Women's Rights, and Equal Pay! We were all about standing up for what's right and protesting the Vietnam War. Peace and love, baby!
Now, let me tell you about this charm bracelet - it's like stepping into a time machine and being transported to the heart of Flower Power! The daisy was the symbol of the era, man, along with the iconic peace sign and those groovy Hippie Beads.
But that's not all - these charms are engraved with slang from the swinging 60s, and the colors are all inspired by the mind-blowing home decor and far-out fashion of the time. Talk about a totally rad blast from the past!