Pearl Rabbit Charm Bracelet
The Victorian era was responsible for many Easter traditions! Celebrate with this lovely hand-enameled bracelet, adorned with vintage postcard images and adorable rabbits.
This silver charm bracelet is created with vintage images from postcards from the Victorian era. The images are of children dressed as Easter Rabbits.
This lovely Charm Bracelet includes the following:
* 5 Vintage images of children celebrating the coming of Mr. Cottontail and Easter. The images have been cured with resin and then cover in sparkling glass cabochon's and set into .925 sterling silver frames.
*14 Beautiful pewter charms, Rabbit with Easter Egg, Rabbit with Carrot, Rabbit sitting (3), Rabbit in Suit, Rabbit running, Easter Eggs (3), Easter Basket, Chocolate rabbit, hand stamped tag "Cottontail".
* 4 Pearl rabbit charms. I hand enamel the charms to match the colors of the Fresh Water Pearls.
* 5 Real, grade A, Fresh Water Pearls in a teardrop shape, to which I have added Swarovski Moonlight Crystals all hand wire wrapped on a 316L stainless steel head pin.
*5 Vintage filigree daisy pieces which I have hand set matching Fresh Water Pearl Cabochons.
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
My jewelry is created with 316L stainless steel chains, findings, and components. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver. It is significantly harder, contains no fillers, and is hypoallergenic. Heirloom quality stainless steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time. My charms are both stainless steel and USA pewter. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.