Let this amazing vintage quilt charm bracelet in pinks and grays take you back to my Grandmothers farm house in the Appalachia mountains where the women in my family would gather on a Thursday to hand sew an amazing quilt for a wedding, birthday, or holiday gifts. My grandma Laura, great grandma Mattie, aunt Jean, Martha Ruth and Julia Ann, and neighbors joined around the quilt with their needles flying. They would share their food, gossip, Southern Iced Tea, and their life's....and just have a good time. My sister and I would play underneath this quilt, and it became our tent. This charm bracelet brings back those memories of a magical time when life was all about family and that anything was possible.
* 5 images of Art Quilts in Rose Pink and Silver. The images are cured under clear glass cabochons and set into a sterling silver setting.
*13 pewter and silver plated charms of Quilt Blocks (4), vintage sewing machine, measuring tape, rotary cutter, thimble, spool of thread, vintage iron, I Love Quilting Quilt Block, I Love Quilting Sign, Quilt Heart and scissors
* 6 Rose Swarovski crystals with 6 Silver Swarovski crystals and filigree bead caps, all hand wire wrapped on a 316L stainless pin.
* 6 Crystal chaton charms in rose and silver are set into a 316L stainless frame.
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces