Thanksgiving Pilgrim Charm Bracelet
The Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock December 1620 and it was thought the first Thanksgiving was celebrate in October of 1621. This charm bracelet with images of the landing, sharing food with the Indians, and a Pilgrim man and woman commemorates the first Thanksgiving. As always, with vintage images under sparkling glass, radiant Swarovski's, USA cast pewter charms, and all findings, chains and clasps in 316L stainless steel.
* 5 Vintage images of a pilgrim man and woman, the pilgrims landing at Plymouth rock and images of the first Thanksgiving.
*13 Pewter charms manufactured in the United States. Basket of bread, Indian with bow and arrow, pilgrim woman with food, pilgrim man, turkey, corn, Indian woman, ship, pumpkin pie, cornucopia, acorn, maple leaf, pumpkin.
* 3 Hand stamped stainless steel charms "1621", "Give Thanks" "Pilgrim"
* 6 Beautiful Montana Sky Swarvoski Elements topped with 6 Swarvoski Ivory Faceted Cut Elements.
* 6 Sparkling Crystal Swarvoski Elements in stainless steel filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces