My father's favorite hymn was the "Old Rugged Cross". As a child, he'd sing this hymn in a small southern church during the 1940's. When Dad left us in 2002, I designed this bracelet to honor his memory and remind us to always believe in Faith, Hope, and most of all......Love.
* 5 Vintage image from the late 1800's of Crosses wrapped in ribbons with pink, yellow and green flowers, cured with resin under a crystal clear cabochon.
* 12 Pewter and silver plated charms of a beaded cross, filigree cross (2), cross wrapped in a vine, celtic cross (2), cross wrapped with twine, cross with christian fish, old wooden cross, cross with flowers (3).
* 3 Hand stamped tags or "Faith, Hope Love".
* 6 Beautiful jonquil and rose pink crystals which have been hand wire wrapped
* 6 Sparkling jonquil (yellow) and rose pink chatons in a filigree crown setting.
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort. * Gift boxed and wrapped
*This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces