The Cross is a symbol of hope, love and renewal. This Easter, celebrate your Christian faith with this inspiring handmade "Old Rugged Cross" bracelet.
My father's favorite hymn was the "Old Rugged Cross". As a child, he'd sing this hymn in a small southern church during the 1940's. When Dad left us in 2002, I designed this bracelet to honor his memory and remind us to always believe in Faith, Hope, and most of all......Love.
This wonderful silver, vintage inspired jewelry, charm bracelet, of "The Old Rugged Cross", includes the following:
* 5 Vintage image from the late 1800's of Crosses wrapped in ribbons with pink, yellow and green flowers, cured with resin under a crystal clear cabochon.
* 12 Pewter and silver plated charms of a beaded cross, filigree cross (2), cross wrapped in a vine, celtic cross (2), cross wrapped with twine, cross with christian fish, old wooden cross, cross with flowers (3).
* 3 Hand stamped tags or "Faith, Hope Love".
* 6 Beautiful jonquil and rose pink crystals which have been hand wire wrapped
* 6 Sparkling jonquil (yellow) and rose pink chatons in a filigree crown setting.
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort. * Gift boxed and wrapped
*This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces