Vintage Witch Crystal Charm Bracelet
This amazing Halloween charm bracelet is created with a vintage witch from a postcard of the 1910's. I did some Photoshop magic and create a sapphire night sky, and matched Swarovski crystals in sapphire and pumpkin orange. Includes 2 charms of a cauldron and a broom, a engraved charm of bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, and 16 Swarovski crystals.
Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color
This beautiful Halloween Witch chain charm bracelet,
* 1 Vintage image of witch c.1910, set into a sterling silver crown bezel.
* 2 Charms charms of a cauldron and broom.
* 1 Handstamped charm with the words, "Bubble, Bubble, toil and trouble.
* 2 Swarovski crystals in Sapphire and Pumpkin in a 316L stainless steel setting.
* 16 Swarovski crystals in a rope chain.
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, and alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is not bright and shiny like sterling silver. Each component is buffed on a jewelry buffing wheel prior to creating and hand patina each component to match in color. Stainless is also significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum. Additionally, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.