With in my charm jewelry shop you will find a large selection of charm bracelets, Luck of the Irish Jewelry, St. Patricks Day Jewelry, charm necklaces, drop earrings and UU Chalice jewelry, as well as Gnome jewelry, inspirational jewelry, silver charm jewelry, and personalized custom jewelry designs. I am constantly creating new charm jewelry, and have lots of new designer jewelry every month.
Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color
I adore Ireland, the beautiful land and its people, my family is from the emerald isle! This beautiful Luck of the Irish 316L stainless steel charm bracelet from my Elegantly Charming™ Line is a tribute to a great grandmother that taught me about my roots.
This bracelet, "Luck of the Irish" includes the following:
* 1 hand stamped ID tag in 316L stainless steel with the words "Luck of the Irish", your tag is only 1/2" wide
* 3 charms of a claddaugh, four leaf clover, and 1 Swarovski charm of a emerald green clover.
* 4-6, depending on the size you select, 316L stainless steel four leaf clovers to which I have handset sparkling emerald Swarovski chatons in stainless steel.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 2 ounces
* This antique silver jewelry has no plated materials, it will never turn, flake, or wear off and will last a lifetime. I used only 316L stainless steel, USA cast pewter, .925 antique sterling silver in this beautiful bracelet.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED TO CREATE MY JEWELRY?
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, and alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is not bright and shiny like sterling silver. Each component is buffed on a jewelry buffing wheel prior to creating and hand patina each component to match in color. Stainless is also significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum. Additionally, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.*Pewter charms and sterling silver plated pewter charms made in the USA. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color. You will never find Tibetan charms in my jewelry.
*.925 Sterling Silver crown settings manufactured in the USA.
*As a metalsmith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wirewrap is turned properly, jumprings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautiful bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* My stainless steel and pewter jewelry is guaranteed to wear as well, or better than sterling silver.