This Mad Hatter key chain reminds us that it is always OK to be different. Afterall, "We are all a little mad here". Featuring the Mad Hatter at the Tea Party, and includes a engraved stainless steel tag with the quote "We're all a little Mad Here", a charm of teapot and 2 radiant Swarvoski elements. This vintage image is from the early 1900's.
* Image of Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland cured with resin to clear glass and set into a sterling silver plated bronze frame. The frame measures 1" long by 3/4" wide.
* Round Stainless Steel key ring which is 2" in diameter
* This key chain has 2 hand wire wrapped crystals in Ruby Red, and Smoky Quartz.
* 1 pewter charm of teapot.
* 1 Handstamped 316L stainless steel charm "We're all a little mad here/"
* 1 Large 316L filigree stainless steel key that is 2 1/2" long.
* Stainless steel key ring in your choice of heart, round or star shaped.
* All findings, jump rings, headpins, handstamped charm, and small beads are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, your charms are pewter. This masterfully crafted key ring will never turn, tarnish, flake or wear off, since it is not plated. Stainless steel and pewter are metals that will last a lifetime
I work in alternative metals. What does this mean? I use Pewter, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum that will never wear off, turn and will last a lifetime.