My jewelry store features handmade jewelry, charm bracelets, necklaces, earrings, this beautiful "Kiss the Cook" charm bracelet and over 400 more unique jewelry designs.
My jewelry is created with 316L stainless steel chains, findings, and components. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver. It is significantly harder, contains no fillers, and is hypoallergenic. Heirloom quality stainless steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time. My charms are both stainless steel and USA pewter. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.
This sparkling "Kiss the Cook" charm bracelet has fun images of women cooking and baking. These retro images are from the 1930's and 1940's.
* 5 vintage images from the 1940's - 1930's of women cooking and baking.
*15 pewter charms of muffin tin, cook book, oven mitt with recipes, chef's hat, egg carton, chicken soup, lips with the word "kiss", a chef, fork knife and spoon in a napkin, vintage mixer, rolling pin, whisk. chef's apron, frying pan and one hand stamped charms of "Cooks". My charms as always are manufactured in the US and contain no lead.
* 6 Beautiful ruby red crystals created by Swarvoski.
* 6 Sparking denim blue crystals created by Swarvoski.
* 6 Denim blue crystal chatons in a flower setting
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
*This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
Blackberry Designs Jewelry, 2005©
Masterfully Crafted * Magically Charming®