This is the fourth in my Key Series, "The Key to the Haunted House". It's All Hallow's Eve and the spooky old mansion on the hilltop just screams for a visit, and you have the key to enter, so enter if you dare!
Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color. *Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
The Key to the Haunted House
*Vintage image of a real haunted house "The Corvin Castle" in Transylvania, which has been set into a beautiful stainless steel lock frame. The back of the lock says "Corvin Castle, Translyvania".
* Stainless Steel Antique Key with the look of a vintage latch key, includes fine filigree scroll work at the top and a key design towards the bottom. This 3 inch key and charms hang from a 1" stainless steel ring, which I have hand stamped "Key to the Haunted House."
* 4 charms of a Haunted House, Ghost, Candelabra, and Black Cat.
* 1 Hand stamped charm in 316L stainless steel, this example says: "Things that Go Bump in the Night".
* 1 Stainless steel letter B, with "Boo" hand stamped on it.
* 2 Swarovski crystals in a 316L stainless steel setting, one is Fire Opal Orange, and Jet Black.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces