Key Charm Necklace - Key to Santa's Workshop
This is the second in my Key Series, "The Key to Santa's Workshop". It's the night before Christmas and I always believed there was a Santa and a North Pole, this is what I imagine Santa's Workshop Key would look like.
Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color.
* Stainless Steel Antique Key with the look of a vintage latch key with filigree scroll work at the top and a key design towards the bottom. This key and charms hang from a 1" stainless steel ring, which I have hand stamped "Key to Santa's Workshop." This key is 3" in length with charms surround it.
* 4 charms of Santa sitting at a work bench, Rocking Horse, Christmas Stocking and Lock.
* 1 Hand stamped charm in 316L stainless steel, this example says: "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
* 1 Stainless steel letter "S", which I have handstamped the word Santa.
* 2 Swarovski Crystals in a stainless steel setting, in Emerald and Ruby
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces