Easter Egg Hunt Charm Bracelet
Who doesn't love an Easter egg hunt? You need this whimsical bracelet, full of pastel eggs, jellybeans, chocolate bunnies and all things spring, in your basket!
This silver charm bracelet is created from vintage images from postcards around the late 1800's. The images are of vintage Easter bunnies with colorful Easter eggs.
* 5 Vintage images of Easter basket with pastel colored Easter Eggs, a rabbit holding a basket of Easter Eggs (2), adorable rabbit with a suitcase of colored eggs. The images have been cured with resin and then covered in sparkling glass cabochons.
*15 Beautiful pewter charms, rabbit with Easter Egg, carton of colored eggs, paint palette, Easter eggs (3), Easter basket (3), rabbit with Easter basket (2), chocolate rabbit, hand stamped tag "Jellybean" and Egg Hunt".
*16 sparkling crystals in Jonquil Yellow, Rose Pink, and Light Sapphire. The crystals have been hand wire wrapped.
* 6 Vintage filigree pieces with crystal chatons of Jonquil Yellow, Rose Pink, and Light Sapphire.
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
My jewelry is created with 316L stainless steel chains, findings, and components. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver. It is significantly harder, contains no fillers, and is hypoallergenic. Heirloom quality stainless steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time. My charms are both stainless steel and USA pewter. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.