Day of the Dead Jewelry, Dia de Los Muertos
This amazing day of the dead charm bracelet features over 35 gorgeous charms with colorful images, fresh water tear drop pearls, swarovski crystals and silver charms, created in 316L stainless steel.
Día de Muertos is a holiday celebrated in Mexico and by Mexican Americans living in the United States and Canada. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have passed on.
* 5 Colorful Sugar Skull Images under clear glass cabochon, and set into a .925 sterling silver crown heart frame.
* 12 pewter and silver plated charms of iconic symbols used is this celebration, skeletons playing guitar, dancing skeleton (2), skull with rose, cross with saying "Your Memory Remains", RIP tombstone, cemetery sign, heart with "Day of the Dead", Skull with hat and bow, 2 beautiful sugar skulls, Day of the Dead bride and groom.
* 5 Fresh water pearls in 316L stainless heart setting.
* 6 Turquoise and Ruby Swarvoski crystals that are wire wrapped with 6 fresh water pearls.
* 6 Turquoise and Ruby Swarovski chatons in 316L stainless steel filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces