Día de Muertos is a holiday celebrated in Mexico and by Mexican Americans living in the United States and Canada. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have passed on.
This silver charm bracelet is vintage inspired jewelry which includes:
* 5 Black and White Vintage Images of skeletons under clear glass cabochon, these images are about the size of a dime.
* 12 pewter and silver plated charms of iconic symbols used is this celebration, skeletons playing guitar, Catrina with castanets, dancing skeleton (2), skull with rose, cross with saying "Your Memory Remains", RIP tombstone, cemetery sign, heart with "Day of the Dead", Skull with hat and bow, 2 beautiful sugar skulls.
* 6 Clear Faceted Swarvoski elements topped with six Jet Black Crystals with a vintage filigree bead cap. The beads have been hand wire wrapped.
* 6 Clear Sparkly Crystals in vintage reproduction filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces