My jewelry store features handmade jewelry, charm bracelets, necklaces, earrings, this wonderful "Celebrate Diversity" charm bracelet and over 400 more unique jewelry designs.
My jewelry is created with 316L stainless steel chains, findings, and components. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver. It is significantly harder, contains no fillers, and is hypoallergenic. Heirloom quality stainless steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time. My charms are both stainless steel and USA pewter. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color.
This Celebrate Diversity Charm Bracelet started as jewelry for a Unitarian Universalist Church, and was the first charm bracelet I sold. It is a beautiful piece of silver jewelry featuring many of the world religions.
This wonderful Celebrate Diversity Charm Bracelet includes:
* 5 images of Chalice, Cross, Jewish Star, Om, Star and Cresent under clear magnifying Cabochons.
*16 pewter and silver plated charms of Jewish Star, Double Male Symbol, Peace Sign with Earth, Budda, Christian Cross, Goddess, Double Female Symbol, Pagan Star, Hamhsa Hand, Tree of Life, Rainbow, Eye of Horus (Egyptian symbol for protection), St. Christopher, Life Leaf, Hand Stamped Coexist and Diversity tag.
* 6 Beautiful Silver Crystals in vintage filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces