Día de los Muertos is a holiday celebrated in Mexico and by Mexican Americans living in the United States and Canada. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have passed on.
Your hand created jewelry will twinkle and sparkle, and the charm bracelets have a wonderful soft tinkling sound almost like wind chimes. Every piece of jewelry is truly magical and inspirational.
* 5 Black and White Vintage Images of skeletons under clear glass cabochon, these images are about the size of a dime and set into a .925 sterling silver heart frame.
* 12 pewter and silver plated charms of iconic symbols used is this celebration, skeletons playing guitar, Catrina with castanets, dancing skeleton (2), skull with rose, cross with saying "Your Memory Remains", RIP tombstone, cemetery sign, heart with "Day of the Dead", Skull with hat and bow, 2 beautiful sugar skulls.
* 5 amazing freshwater black pearls topped with 5 clear Swarovski crystals with a 316L stainless steel bead cap. The beads have been hand wirewrapped.
* 6 Clear Sparkly Crystals in vintage reproduction 316L stainless steel filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain and findings are a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316 L stainless steel. Stainless steel is a beautiful alternative to sterling silver, affordable, will never tarnish, and lasts a lifetime.
* Your bracelet is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* This light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces