Día de Muertos is a holiday celebrated in Mexico and by Mexican Americans living in the United States and Canada. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have passed on.
This silver charm bracelet is vintage inspired jewelry which includes:
* 5 Colorful Sugar Skull Images under clear glass cabochon, and set into a .925 sterling silver frame.
* 12 pewter and silver plated charms of iconic symbols used is this celebration, skeletons playing guitar, Katrina with castanets, dancing skeleton (2), skull with rose, cross with saying "Your Memory Remains", RIP tombstone, cemetery sign, heart with "Day of the Dead", Skull with hat and bow, 2 beautiful sugar skulls.
* 2 Engraved charms "Dia de los Muertos", "Day of Dead".
* 6 Turquoise Swarvoski crystals and 6 Ruby Swarovski crystals with a vintage filigree bead cap. The beads have been hand wire wrapped.
* 6 Turquoise and Ruby Swarovski chatons in 316L stainless steel filigree settings
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wear ability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces