The Cross is a symbol of hope, love and renewal. This Easter, celebrate your Christian faith with this inspiring handmade "Old Rugged Cross" bracelet.
My father's favorite hymn was the "Old Rugged Cross". As a child, he'd sing this hymn in a small southern church during the 1940's. When Dad left us in 2002, I designed this bracelet to honor his memory and remind us to always believe in Faith, Hope, and most of all......Love.
"So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown."
* Hymn "Old Rugged Cross", which has been cured under glass and set in a sterling silver crown setting. This charm piece is only 1-3/4 inches from the top of the toggle to the longest charm.
* 2 Charms of Old Rugged Cross and crown.
* 1 Hand stamped charm with the word "Glory".
* 1 Crystal chaton charm in Swarovski Moonlight
* My chains come in various sizes, I fabricate them myself so can custom size to any length.